Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I miss my air conditioner

It's ugly, hot.
I'm so exhausted. I don't have air conditioning at home or in my car. It's like 105 inside the house!
For the past week I've had to stand infront of my fan after I take a shower to get into my clothes. Without the fan, by the time I get my clothes on there already soaked through with sweat.
And the car is no better. It's like a 120 inside it and I drive about 45 minutes to an hour to get to work. I've been wearing skirts to stay cooler but my legs are slimey with sweat by the time I reach my destination. And by the time I get home it takes all the energy that I have left to take a COLD shower and sit on the couch infront of a fan.
Oh, I hope it breaks soon.
Is it? I hear the rumbling of a storm in the distance - could it be rain? Could it be? Please, I'd like a good nights sleep. I have so much work to do....

No comments: