Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Geek bait

Well, I graduated from the Digital Mutlimedia Course at Fort Meade, Maryland yesterday (I made honor graduate!) and am now hold up at a Hampton Inn & Suites in Fremont, Ohio. Tomorrow I will check out the Rutherford B. Hayes Center. Why not? I'm here.
If you'd like to learn more about our 19th president check out this website: http://www.classroomhelp.com/lessons/Presidents/hayes.html

It was odd as I drove down West 70 this morning I realized - I missed them. After spending an intense six weeks with my 11 fellow students and the instructors of the Digital Multimedia Course I missed not seeing them this morning. I missed their quirks, their odd expressions, their voices and their familiarity.
By now many of them are home for the holidays, some like me are still on their journey, all of us are changed forever. It's odd how each person you meet leaves an impression on you - sometimes revealing aspects of yourself that you appreciate or not. Regardless, all one can hope for is to learn from the expereince. I learned a lot about myself and about design.
I loved the course, I can't wait to start using some of the new tools in both my personal and professional toolboxes.

No comments: