Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Eating a Persimmon


Portrait of a Tulip
Originally uploaded by olivia cobiskey.

Kneading his back
I peel the skin slowly
rolling the taunt flesh between my fingers
exposing the fleshy insides
I rock on him - not knowing
rosier then mine
the fire I've kindled in him
richer then me
the passion I'm appeasing with my touch
I cut it into pieces
Slowly, he takes my hands
small enough to fit into his mouth
and pulls me down to him
I leave the seeds
curling my hands beneath him
Later, I will rip them out with my teeth
he inhales me
I take a small crescent between my finger and thumb
then slowly exhaling he kisses my palms
and slides it between his lips
my knuckles, my fingers
as he takes me in his arms
sensually, fully, completely
to dance with him in the kitchen
I am his

No comments: